- Round or rectangular configuration
- Different sizes
- Custom solution under our client requirements
- With electric, pneumatic, hydraulic or manual actuator
- Function: regulating and isolating
- It can reroute and shut off the flue gas flow during for ex. Denitrification and desulphurization
- Flap damper for circular ducts are two-bladed in their construction for geometric reasons. The damper blades swing towards the centre of the duct.
- Flap damper for rectangular ducts swing as a rule into a recess in the duct wall.
- Tightness according to request: from 95-100%
- 100% tightness ensured by sealing air system
- Nicroflex-hiperform sealing system
- Temperature resistance up to 600°c
- Operating pressure up to 0,5 bar
- Multitude of application worldwide, e.g. FGD and deNOx plants, power plants